|About Peggy Martin
|Peak Performance Training
|Contact Peggy. |
She's ready to work with you to meet
your personal goals or those of your group.
Peggy Martin, L.P.C.
1290 S. Willis Ste. 121
Abilene Texas USA 79605
325-669-7141 - 325-692-8810
Peak Performance Therapy
Train your Mind, Body and Emotions.
Grasp Mental Power. Peak Performance is a proven, results-certain program for achieving athletic success.
Do you participate in rodeo, dressage, ranch horse competitions, or cutting horse events? Become trained as a whole rider -- mind, body and emotion. No matter what your riding goals may be, Mental Power Training unlocks your unlimited potential.
Perhaps your prowess rests in golf, swimming, hurdles, or tennis. The trainning involvles you, not the sport. Participate fully, without holding back. Reach your full personal potential, seeing when you reach that goal how much further you still may stretch yourself!
Peak Performance Training results in:
- An increased awareness of your own resources.
- Development of positive self-talk which you can use before and during a performance.
- A consistent sensation of your unique completeness in an altered state, producing an awareness of your unbeatable performance capabilities.
- Increased confidence, consistency and capability by redirecting energy lost through stress and anxiety.
- Increased mental, physical, emotional and synergy that contributes to your overall performance.
Peggy has helped all kinds of people with Peak Performance Training. These include:
- The Texas Christian University women's golf team
- Abilene High School Tennis Team
- Mira Vista Country Club (Fort Worth) Ladies' Golf League
- Shady Oaks County Club (Fort Worth) Youth Camp