|About Peggy Martin
|Peak Performance Training
|Contact Peggy. |
She's ready to work with you to meet
your personal goals or those of your group.
Peggy Martin, L.P.C.
1290 S. Willis Ste. 121
Abilene Texas USA 79605
325-669-7141 - 325-692-8810
Peak Performance Training
Learn to train your whole self — mind and body — to excel in your athletic endeavors. Peggy Martin, L.P.C., can provide for you individually or for your team that ellusive winning edge.
During the past fifteen years, Ms. Martin has coached athletes in cutting horse trials, rodeo events, ranch horse competitions, dressage, golf, tennis, track and field, and other sports. Peggy comes armed with training as well as experience:
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Level 1 certified Equine-Assisted Psychotherapist
- Certified Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Level 2 Ericksonian Hypnotist
Peggy has helped all kinds of people with Peak Performance Training. These include:
- The Texas Christian University women's golf team
- Abilene High School Tennis Team
- Mira Vista Country Club (Fort Worth) Ladies' Golf League
- Shady Oaks County Club (Fort Worth) Youth Camp
What could you achieve with your skills enhanced by her Peak Performance Therapy?